Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Water

Today is out 5th day without water in the house. The Texas ice storm hit us way too hard. The water is starting to come out but we've realized that our pumps are broken so we have to get our well serviced. This really blows. It's been 5 days since i've been able to wash my hands or shower ugh. Maybe something good will come out of all the shit I go through at a such an early age. I'm really learning how to appreciate the little things in life. I guess you don't know difficult till your snowed in for 5 days without water. I've been working on music a lot today. I have a few ideas and i'm hoping to get them fleshed out and recorded soon. I'm hoping to post the music on www.purevolume.com and maybe get some people listening. Well, looks like I need to call someone to help with the well. So off I go.

5 comments:

  1. "It's been 5 days since i've been able to wash my hands or shower ugh."

    Oh my god I'd be dead....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm I had this a few weeks back when my boiler broke, and I had no warm water for a long time... No water at all sounds pretty bad though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, I know dude. It's killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus. My heart goes out to you and yours friend.

    ReplyDelete