Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Music


Sitting in Starbucks, drinking a Black Eye. SO MUCH CAFFEINE. It's a cup of coffee with two espresso shots for those who don't know. Now you know. But on to different news.

Writing music is coming along fine. In fact I wanted you guys to check out a video I made of me playing part of a song I might use for my record. It's short but I think it sounds good. Also, the audio will only come out of one earphone, just wanted to let you guys know before you started complaining, it would annoy me too. I just can't seem to fix it, it only recorded to one side so if I try to level out the audio it just mutes all together.

You can watch that video here.

Not much is happening today other than that. So lets do the question for today! What is one thing(book, movie, song) you wish you could have been the person to write it and why(anything but for monetary reasons).


Also check out my review of Chuck Palanhucks(Spell Check someone?) newest book Snuff on my other blog at seankennyreviews.blogspot.com

17 comments:

  1. Good stuff, very relaxing. Embed your video next time! Click on "embed" on youtube, copy that code, paste it under "Edit HTML" tab when you're updating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, definately use this to chill out! thanks man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Palanuhik. I had to look it up. xD
    Can't wait to hear the song! I'm about to listen to it. I'm available for harmonies; maybe I'll do better than when I did it for Megan. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cool I dont really like starbucks though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stuff. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. now i wanna black eye from starbucks. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was skeptical but its really good

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty sweet guitar. you should get some of the recording fixed up so we can hear it loudly and proudly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just started drinking coffee again after a year. It's amazing to me how I used to drink six cups a day when I was in school, but now half a cup makes me anxious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you're really good at guitar. I suck at guitar. I thought your guitar thing was pretty good. It sounds like a love song, or something you play at a wedding scene of a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry, if I had to choose a book. It would be Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, that book sounded like it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I miss my daily coffee :(

    Nice guitar work, reminds me of radiohead...?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cafeine is required to study...
    Nice song also!

    ReplyDelete