Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Boyce Avenue


So I was feeling a bit low on inspiration so I decided to watch some videos by Boyce Avenue, they are most famous for their cover songs on youtube and I hadn't checked on them in a long time and I found they had a ton more videos and they all sound so much better than their old videos. Then I checked out their new original stuff and found out that these guys are so much better than I ever imagined. SO me and a friend are going to see them live tomorrow night and usually shows help me jump start my creative process and I can't wait to see them. Here is a cover they did of a Michael Jackson song, wether or not you like MJ you should check it out. Thanks guys for all the support and stuff yesterday by the way. Have a great day!

Also, check out my review of their new album here.





4 comments: